an aside

Brent Meints brent.meints at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:00:22 CDT 2012

I had this happen when I blew a ring.  Boost slipped past the piston
and pressurized the crank case and I had a nice oil explosion out of
the dipstick tube.  I however could drive the car still when I put oil
in it, just ran very rough and idle was hard to hold.  I hope yours
isn't that and is something like a failed PCV or something.

Brent Meints