Oil seal on block at filter mount?

Justin McClanahan jcmcclanahan at cox.net
Fri Nov 4 12:10:37 CDT 2011

Jim,

There are two o-rings that seal the oil filter bracket to the block.  I'd definitely replace them while you're in there.  I believe the part number is 15066-5E510.  It's been a while since I looked them up, so double check the number, but I believe that's correct.  I want to say they were about $5 each, last time I checked.

I hope this helps.

Justin