Brake Pad Manufacturer

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Fri May 6 23:59:20 CDT 2011

Impressive search results, there, Larry. I'll look into it a little
further, but I like the idea that they might be from Satisfied. The
Duralast Gold rotors being Centric opens a bunch of doors (and takes a
bit off of the price), so if I can just nail down the pad supplier,
maybe that'll open a few doors, too.