Brake Pad Manufacturer

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 09:40:01 CDT 2011

I did a quick search.  The first few entries w/pics on this Evo forum page provide some data that might be useful including:

Do they have a country of origin?

They look/sound strangely like the Satisfied Ceramic Pads (I run their GS5 pads). They are based out of Canada. And that 20081001 part number is close to the PR1001-C Satisfied number. 1001 could just mean the front pad...all Evo fitments have that number.

http://www.satisfiedbrakes.com/brakes/index.html#

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-tires-wheels-brakes-suspension-sponsored-tire-rack/377687-review-autozone-duralast-gold-cmax-pads-ceramic-brakes-daily-driver.html