20 Years

Wade Jackson srwadet at cox.net
Mon Apr 4 14:44:19 CDT 2011

Yep, some 96 (and some 97) engines had about 10 less whp and compression
pressures over 200 psi.  I forget who started calling it Slow Ass 96 syndrome.
The exact cause of the problem remains a mystery.  The timing chain off
by a tooth was not the cause.  I got put on Nissan's "bad guy" list because
of it.

Wade