20 Years

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 15:57:34 CDT 2011

I know the feeling.  I spent exactly four winters in New Jersey with my '92 and the effects of that are visible in the lower front fenders and well into the forward part of the rockers.  I can't justify doing the work either although I sometimes wonder (daydream) about getting a body in white out of Mexico or a desert car somewhere, drown it in zinc chromate, seam weld and reinforce it in the right places and start over.

Larry Martin '92 in it's 20th year but not 20 years old yet.