20 Years

ohmfab at comcast.net ohmfab at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 10:55:12 CDT 2011

Awesome.  I have had my 92 white B13 since 1996 while in college.  Before
that I had a B12 and a B13 xe.

I always wanted this car.  The raspy sound of the twin cam sr20 was exotic
to me then, and even now.

Still have the car and drive it aroumd 70 miles daily to work in downtown
Atlanta traffic.  It gets redlined about twice a day or more and even with a
slew of performance parts it gets right at 30mpg most of the time.

My life is now blessed with a wonderful wife, 15 month old baby girl,
mortgage, and also I get to drive my B13 every day.

My wife can never understand why I insist on keeping it.  I have sold all of
my motorcycles which I also built myself in the last years and regretted but
got over.  I dont think i could ever get rid of my 'beater' se-r though.

I do wish I had more free time to enjoy track days and autocrossing like I
used to.

Long live the SE-R!

Omer Khan
92 white SE-R