SE-R divorce

John A. Heer johnheer at gmail.com
Sun May 23 22:43:49 CDT 2010

Wayne:

Sorry to hear about your separation. I did not have anything specific
written into my Separation Agreement, but my ex and I split the two
SR20DE vehicles in our divorce settlement. She got the 98 SE (stock),
and I got the 93 SE-R (heavy mods). Within a month after the divorce,
she totaled the 98 SE. I kept my 93 SE-R for several years after that
until I finally moved on to the Mazdaspeed3 in late 2006.

John