jump packs and trickle chargers

Ray Kawski rakawski at e-rak.com
Mon Mar 1 12:42:31 CST 2010

David wrote:

> Or I could just get a trickle charger for the G20.

If you go this wrote this is the one I have: http://alnk.org/1sappylizard

A bit more pricey then the ones Kieran posted but Griots *had* and may still have a lifetime warranty on theirs.   I had the older version and it stopped working.  I could have replaced it for free but I chose to get my money back as currenlty I only need one tender in the garage.

My only complaint is that if you have a powerfailure you have to reset it.   The but I have the hood popped on the car and I walk thru my garage daily so I just glance at it from time to time.

> Any of these products in particular that y'all find are particularly
> good? Repairable is nice. I don't like disposable products.

Not repairable by you but hey if they replace it who cares?
RK