P10 G20 radios

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 1 10:26:04 CST 2010

Speaking of radios and G20s, does anybody have any spare working
radio/CD players for a '96 P10 lying around?

The CD player in my car, always a bit dodgy when it comes to loading
CDs, quit working completely recently. my iPod and an FM tuner takes
care of entertainment on road trips, but I'd like another deck so that I
can have a working CD player and so that I have a spare to hack an AUX
plug into so I can ditch the FM tuner. I specify '96 because I don't
take for granted that plug pin-outs stay the same from year to year.
They didn't on the B13.

David