LeMons - Brakes

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 26 10:52:07 CDT 2009

I think that the Hawks would likely be TOO aggressive for LeMons. Remember, they need heat to keep them from eating rotors. While I imagine there will be a lot of braking at LeMons, I don't think it will be the aggressive braking seen in normal racing.
George Roffe

---- Grover Pickering <groverpickering at gmail.com> wrote:

I used to use Hawk Blues back when we could get them. I think I've used one
set of Carbotech (not sure).

The LeMons car has NX brakes on it. And, the car is about 500 lbs lighter
than stock. I don't expect Brake pads to be a huge issue (like they are in
a sprint race at full speed).