B13 HVAC removal

Grover Pickering groverpickering at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 09:48:48 CDT 2009

I got everything out late last night.  Dash, cluster, everthing.  Not sure
what the secret was.  Also - not sure what broke in the process (heater
core?).  All told - about 25 lbs of hvac stuff.  Now for the condenser,
compressor, and lines.

One the heater core, there is definitely one nut way at the top on the
passenger side.  Not sure if there was another.

Oh - the secret on the dash is one screw under the instrument cluster.
Also, the speedo cable.  Once that's loose, you can get the electrical
connectors out easily.

The EGR and AIV are out.  Looks so much cleaner.  Speaking of, I may hose
off the engine bay today.

Grover

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Grover Pickering <groverpickering at gmail.com