Track fun

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Fri Jun 5 13:31:02 CDT 2009

Ray, you wrote:

> I didn't know which way it was then.  lol.

I'll turn it around for Grand Slam and we can watch the Porsches and Vettes and Vipers, etc whiz up on me and fly by at 170+ MPH.  I have to see if I have any video from the front of that Porsche Turbo flying past me at like 150 when I was doing 110 and slowing

> I turn my students reviews if they look back to much.  lol.

I've come close but never gone that far

> Yup prototype number 3 for me to try and break.   The first one the splines stripped out.
> The 2nd one the rivets started tearing the hub.    This one looks pretty bad ass.

Like a JWT robot?  I'm available after 11 or so.  Let me know when you want to do it

kieran