Track fun

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Fri Jun 5 13:22:25 CDT 2009

Ray, you wrote:

>> And you tried to harass me this past weekend but I just ignored you ;)
>
> No I was just trying to get good video!
How were you getting good video riding up my ass and the video camera out the front? :P  Doesn't matter to me, once I go in the infield I'm on autopilot and the rearview mirror goes on "ignore" ;)

So what time do you want to try to do the clutch on Sunday?  You have everything you need this time, right?  I remember last time the tranny was good but the clutch was screwed up.

Oh and what time for dinner?  I guess it depends on traffic

kieran