RIP: SCC

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 23:14:25 CDT 2009

Name one single article that had bikini sluts in it.  I don't think you guys ever read SCC!

I think a REALLY long time ago, like when it was Yee publications, maybe 5 years before I started working on the mag and before Larry Saavedra and McMullen or Argus it might have had some chicks in it but that was probably in the 80's.  I didnt even read the mag then.