RIP: SCC

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 23:10:22 CDT 2009

I don't think there ever was a bikini slut in the entire mag, ever. Maybe in advertisements but not in the editorial.

As far as feature and project cars, it had very few mainstream cars and a lot of cars that were not Hondas.

SCC put the SE-R on the map and had a lower Honda ratio than any other mag.

They also had a bunch of freaky projects, like anything Jared did, the Sentra hack and other weird things.