Reliable

bodyart27 at aol.com bodyart27 at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 21:02:59 CST 2009

Well my 91 has been sitting at around 155K mi now for the past 4 years or so garaged with a battery tender and fuel stabilizer. It has probably covered less than a 1K miles in that time. That's what I get for buying a house, getting married and having a baby. No free time and there is always demand for disposable income (and our commuter cars that need fluids, filters and brakes).

Can you believe these cars are coming up on 20 years old! If SCC mag had made it that would have been a nice article to see.

There is a Mercedes club track event at Motorsports Ranch (remember the Dallas Convention - same track) coming up in the fall. The SE-R will see track time again - finally!

I'd love to get some track tires for the SE-R (ok and burns exhaust, and a koyo radiator, and....)

Also I had a King Jefff siting over XMas!!!