B13 wheels FS; !@#$! wiper motor connector; and...oops, I forgot the third thing

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 14:47:39 CST 2009

I have the same problem with the added bonus of a dead washer motor.  If you get any answers on this request please let me know.  Have you considered what price or other terms you would offer on the tires/wheels?  I'm interested, mine have more corrosion than I am comfortable with, but I'm in St. Louis and maybe willing to pay you for some trouble.

Does anyone have a good source or idea for the heater blower motor?  I've shaken out the ground up brushes material for the last time, now it won't work anyhow?  Wondering about cross ref part from yard or ....?  I'd hate to part with $100+ for the thing.

Good hearing from you on the old list.

Larry Martin
314-406-2281