Mosport International Raceway

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Fri Jan 9 08:33:12 CST 2009

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:07:01 -0500, Frank Ewald wrote

> This lapping day will be held at Mosport International Raceway on
> Friday, May 22, 2009. Lapping will be based on CASC regulations, but

Is this the big track or the rinky dink track that we drove on a few years
ago?

If it's the big track, I'll have to check my schedule when I get home.  I
know I've taken a lot of time off work for various track days

> This event is for drivers who have track experience and you must
> apply for this event. Drivers who have not driven Mosport before
> MUST  sign up for a coach at an extra $100 fee. Experienced drivers

If it's the big track, do you still need a coach if you're experienced and
have just never been to that particular track?  Do you need extra coaches or
are you covered?  I'm thinking if you need instructors I could try to come up
but I've got a pretty busy schedule instructing with various other
clubs/tracks around the northeast.  There's even a new private track that's
in progress and is about 10 miles from my house that I've been in contact
with regarding instructing

kieran