diagnosing a mystery current drain

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 18 13:06:59 CST 2008

Well, I'm glad my first thought for an approach seems to have been a good one. good enough to be seconded, anyway, and seems good in principle. I've got full FSMs for the car (the cute mini versions for the trunk) so I've got all the info I need if it comes to it. Wiring diagrams were helpful to me in diagnosing my charging system issue.

David