Changes

Lawrence Weeks lweeks at anabasis.net
Tue Apr 15 16:54:53 CDT 2008

Hi,

The mailing list and web sites have been migrated to a new home for
the first time in a long time. We are no longer hosted at
deskmedia.com, and you should not reference the lists.deskmedia.com
host in either email or web. The "current" archives -- those since we
have used Mailman -- should be available. The older archives are not
currently, but will be soon.

Also, se-r.net and sr20de.net are up and available -- they are old
content however. I believe the newest content there is from circa June
2002.

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks