Parting 1991 SE-R

Al Tirella atirella at hvc.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 16:21:51 CDT 2008

Anyone out there in the greater New York/ NJ/CT area interested in
this, let me know.

Here's the deal.....Help me remove the drive train with whatever
control devices go with it and the rest of the car is yours.  It's
black, electric sunroof.  Body is going.  I bought it originally for
the wheels but I don't care about them anymore.  The drive train
might work well in my 1960 MGA.      I'm 15 miles Southwest of
Woodstock, NY in Olivebridge.

I don't want to deal with the carcass, so you have to take it with you.

Al
1992 SE-R  Super Black