Help - Chip Burner/Consult Cable

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 7 17:38:10 CST 2008

I can answer the Mac question - if you're running OSX.5 (Leopard)
then you've automatically got bootcamp and can run Windows. I believe
that you have to purchase the Windows' software. I understand that
there is Mac only software but it's old and quite limited in what it
can do - so you need the Windows option!
And I'm working on that Calum ECU as I only need it to work in one
car! That's my current challenge.

Wayne, - save me one of those sets of parts until Sunday, if you can.
I'll confirm with you by then if I want them and test my soldering
skills!
Frank