Help - Chip Burner/Consult Cable

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 7 15:39:15 CST 2008

Wayne, et. al.

I'm tempted to take one of those collections of parts off your hands
with costs like that - I've got the soldering tools and plenty of time.
But how much does the software cost? Say, Calumsult? And are USB ports a
problem? And does any of it work on a Mac? I would love to be able to
geekily Consult-spoof off my laptop.

David