SR20 20th ?!?

Eric Waterman eric.waterman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:50:34 CST 2008

I have to agree with Mike on this one.  The Evo is a car you can take the
kids to school in, then drive straight to the track.  In order for the SE-R
to do that, it needs stiff suspension, loud exhaust and other mods that make
it less comfortable.  300whp is easy to get with just a test pipe and a
reflash of the ECU.  True it may be a heavier car, but the power makes up
for it.  There isn't much in the same price range that competes with it, and
I've been looking.

Eric Waterman