SR20 20th ?!?

Ivan Chou chou.ivan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:32:17 CST 2008

That's a good point.  The EVO is far too pricey, even though I like what
they've done with the MR model.  The B13 SE-R was what, $14-15K new?  The
sleeper factor was one of the major qualities.  The best match I'd say in
today's equivalent price range ($18-20K) is probably the Mazda 3s or the
Civic Si sedan.  I really like the Honda Fit: small, nimble, and < 2500
lbs.   If only they could boost the engine output a little bit to oh, say,
around a 2.0L 140-HP engine? :)

Ivan