SR20 Forum - BLAH!

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 14:06:46 CST 2007

Forums seem to have a circle of life.  When it starts
out, its good, then as the car gets into a group of
new owners who are younger, poorer and of a lower
income and educational level, it starts to go bad.

The 300ZX and 350z world did this and now I see the
start of it in the EVO world.  Our SE-R world is now
an automotive armpit.  The only reason I still like
SE-R's are that they are cheap cars to race.  I will
be getting rid of all my street ones as soon as I get
the green car running again.

The internet used to be a huge filter.  I have always
disliked car clubs because of the pesonalites they
attract and the techie internet world filtered out
most of the dumb people.  At one time I love being
with my fellow geeks that loved cars.

Then the internet evolved into a mass media form and
it was downhill from there.

Oh well, there are good and bad points to everything.