Tire plugging

B K ndskyz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:46:54 CDT 2007

Yeah I plugged one of my winter tires last year, And just pulled it out of storage to put back on the car yesterday. It was a lil low on pressure, but so were the other three..after sitting for 7-8 months it's too be expected. Anyhoo. I've done it on a couple of tires and never had a problem with them leaking or blowing up. Of course I dont drive (my car) like I used either, no Autocross or Dragstrip runs on them.

Bryan
96 200 SX Se-r02 Frontier S/C CC LB 4X405 ZX-10R