Stereo/Dash

nat moe smile_for_me8888 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 23:02:06 CDT 2007

This is my first time saying anything and i wish that i could be under better circumstances.
Thursday someone broke into my 200sx SE-R, punched in the window, and ripped the stereo out of the dash.  I already have a line on a new window and am working on the body damage myself.
The problem is they took everything, the metal brackets to mount the stereo, the plastic cuby underneath the stereo, even those fold out plastic cup holders!  I would really like to return my 200sx to its full glory, and obviously need all the replacement parts.  Does anyone out there have any of these parts that they would be willing to part with or know where i could get some?

Thanks Everyone,
~Nate