Painting advice

Charles Smith fonqueu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:03:51 CDT 2007

There is always the roller paint job to hold you over until you save up the money to have a real paint job done. I am currently rollering the hood of my NX right now. I just have to wet sand out the orange peel at this point, but It has been a really good learning experience and the paint came out well enough that I impressed myself. It just takes alot of time. Prep work is the same whether you pay some one to do it or you rock a roller job.

Charlie
92 nx2k