Selling My 1997 200SX SE-R Turbo

Lewis Shadoff lshadoff at brazosport.cc.tx.us
Mon Sep 24 13:48:39 CDT 2007

It is with much regret that I must sell my 1997 200SX SE-R. Health reasons dictate that I can no longer work on cars. I would like the car to go to someone who will appreciate it.

If you are unfamiliar with my car, look here:
http://www.brazosport.edu/~lshadoff/turbo/

The car has not been run in about 3 years and is not licensed for the road.  I have all the stock parts I removed during the modifications which will go with the car, as will the Mickey Thompson slicks on Bogarts, the FSM, and all the parts and records I can find. I bought the car new, and it has about 54,000 miles on it.  It is "bulletproof" up to 9psi.

I think $2000 is a reasonable price. (FOB Lake Jackson, TX)

Lew