parts vendors

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 19 20:53:35 CDT 2006

For some years I have ordered my parts from Mossy Performance, which is to
say that I ordered them from Greg Vogel. Now that Mossy Performance per se
no longer exists (not Mossy, just the "Performance" part) I will still get
my parts from Greg, who has his own operation (G Spec) now. Nothing against
Mossy, but the personal relationship wins over the purely business one.

>Many guys have recommended Mossy Performance;  but I haven't used them
>yet, and their web site has been down for months now.

David