parts vendors

wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 19 20:46:10 CDT 2006

At 06:54 PM 10/18/2006, John A. Heer wrote:
>Wayne:  Thanks for the insights and for reminding me that the OEM
>pads are pretty decent. I'll look around for a decent price. Which
>is the List's preferred OEM parts source these days? No longer Courtesy, right?

Courtesy reduced their standard discount to 15% or less off
MSRP.  Used to be 25% off for anyone.  And as always, they still have
mad skillz at f***ing up orders with more than one item, or items
backordered.  Their packaging sucks, too.

Many guys have recommended Mossy Performance;  but I haven't used
them yet, and their web site has been down for months now.

Googling for vendors may turn up Pinnacle Nissan / Infiniti --
probably should avoid them.  All the prices in their online catalog
seem to be BS (though the catalog itself is nice.)  Your credit card
will be charged closer to full MSRP.  When I complained, I was
directed to the fine print, stating prices were subject to
revision.  I pulled a charge-back on the credit anyway.  A year
later, the same bogus prices are still advertised.

    -Wayne  '06 RSX-S / 93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata