Heard of this place "Racing Service Enthalpy" ?

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Mon Aug 14 14:12:24 CDT 2006

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:20:53 -0500, Wayne wrote

> I'm trying to help him avoid more mistakes with the car....  today he
> emails me and has been talking to this place.  I don't know of anyone
> besides JWT that is really good with tuning.  Know anything about
> this place or should I tell him to Run Away!

I've heard of them.  Don't know if they are all that great.  The one time I
looked at their website it didn't impress me.  So I can't say run away but I
can say to make sure the i's are dotted and t's crossed.

Personally I see no reason to not run a JWT ECU.  Plug it in turn it on and
go.  But some still cry $600 is too much.  Blah.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski