Heard of this place "Racing Service Enthalpy" ?

Wayne wmc2004aug at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 14 11:20:53 CDT 2006

Has anyone heard of a [claimed] Nissan tuning ship called "Racing
Service Enthalpy"  http://www.rs-enthalpy.com/  ???

A local friend has a 240SX with a red-top 'DET transplant.  He's not
very knowledgeable about turbos [nor am I!]  He's hired out most the
work on it, and some of it has been some real hacked up garbage.

I'm trying to help him avoid more mistakes with the car....  today he
emails me and has been talking to this place.  I don't know of anyone
besides JWT that is really good with tuning.  Know anything about this
place or should I tell him to Run Away!

   -Wayne    '06 RSX-S / '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '90 Miata