Toddler seats

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Tue May 9 21:32:18 CDT 2006

Ray wrote:

>First you may get stopped because they won't know that you
>don't have an airbag up front.  Secondly whats a little extra
>work when safety is involved?

I know the best place is in the center of the rear seat, however with
the SE-R, there is that hump which would make the seat poorly balanced.
I suppose I could shove towels and such on the sides to make it level.
The seat just won't be cradled in the seat depression.

The sides of the rear seats are probably no safer than the front
passenger seat other than the previously mentioned incident (my apology
to Clay and his family for not remember names, thanks Boonie for the
memory jolt).  I could be terribly wrong of course.

DC