Toddler seats

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Tue May 9 19:38:16 CDT 2006

Thanks Mark!

Yes, my concern also is the attachment of the seatbelt to the door.
This was actually not one until a bit back, someone's father had a fatal
accident driving an SE-R and was ejected from the car *possibly* due to
the shoulder belt design when the door became unlatched.

Perhaps a separate belt can be used to strap the toddler seat to the
passenger seat as an additional precaution?

Mark wrote:

>Darren, yes you can put your son in the front.
<snip>