tarter removal

Matt MA MA at legacypartners.com
Mon Jan 16 12:06:08 CST 2006

Double check and triple check that you have the correct bolts out. There are
tranny bolts right in the same area as the starter bolts, so it is very easy
to get them mixed up. What you can try doing, is take a screwdriver and poke
it through the empty bolt holes. Get your hand up into the starter and see if
you can feel the screwdriver protruding through.

matt ma . 92 SE-R (RIP)