For the love of the car

Edward eronjansen at att.net
Sat Nov 12 11:37:17 CST 2005

I've been a mailing list since I don't know when. Mid to late 90s, I guess.
I bought my Black 94 in Feb 1994 when it had 41 miles on it. It now has
185,000 and is still my only car, driven daily. Some people don't understand
why I still have it when all they see is an old, paint-faded, smelly, crappy
econobox with no a/c. But it's (she's) still a fast revving brute that still
pounds modded Civic Sis on the street! I have met some list members from
time to time at various events throughout the years, but never forged any
friendships although they were cool people. For me, it's all about the car &
it always will be.... Until that WRX STi becomes more affordable!

Ed Jansen
1994 Faded Black SE-R
I love my car!