Timing Chain replacement

Rob & Sam robnsam at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 29 03:47:22 CDT 2005

Heh! - is always the way huh?

well my old girl has accomplished 65000 kilometers (164,660 odd miles?) most
of this being long 3000km (2,236 Miles) in one hit (one side of the country
to another will do that). However the problem is the constant timing chain
rattle that i'm getting. Even with the new Nissan tensioner installed, it
sounds like a 10' tall baby's rattle.

Seeing as prevention is better than waiting for a massive engine re-build
bill, i've decided that this is the way to go

Rob

On Tues, 28 Jun 2005 - Raymond A. Kawski wrote