Job opportunities

Slamtry slamtry at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 16:19:57 CDT 2005

I wrote off my Classic in the rains earlier this year but I'm still
getting the digest. I hope an off topic post will not be too offensive
since it might allow someone to get a job. The company I work for is
looking for somebody young, bright and hardworking to work in shipping at
the shop in SoCal and someone else to drive our 40 foot trailer around the
country from bike rally to bike rally. Salary to be commensurate with
experience, etc, etc. Not a vast amount of money I suspect, but by no
means negligible. We are a fast growing company and it's a fun place to
work. And if any of you SE-R pilots wants to come to a custom bike show
somewhere around the country and say hi, it would be great to meet you.

If anyone is interested, they can email me off list.

My apologies again for the OT post,

Dan Hugh-Jones