scc b13 project car (not really)

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Mon Feb 28 08:22:12 CST 2005

David, Mark and all:

The door sills (or jambs?) in my 91 SE-R (R.I.P.) were absolutely
horrible before I wrecked it.  I, too, thought they were only golf-ball
sized spots for a while, but then I pushed hard on the spot with my
finger.  Crunch!  My finger went through the spots like buddah.  If you
have spots, the rust is usually coming through from the inside of the
panel, and it is far worse than it looks.  My 93 seems to be OK for now,
but I will watch it like a hawk.

Mark:  your door sills/jambs look a tad worse than my wrecked 91's
looked.  I am surprised the door hinges don't collapse from the weight
of the door.

John Heer
93 SE-R
91 SE-R (R.I.P.)