High flow coolers on an SR20.

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Thu Feb 10 13:08:19 CST 2005

I'm *reasonably* certain there's no backpressure
issues with Tyrus' IC's.  Truthfully, I can't imagine
how a 12-18" difference in the length of the flow
direction can actually increase the backpressure
dramatically.  I can see how non-smooth turns and
drastic diameter changes affect flow dramatically,
but I don't get the straight-line shot problem.

If anything, I would think that pushing the same
molecules of air over more cooling surface area
would cool the air more effectively?

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>