High flow coolers on an SR20.

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 12:34:15 CST 2005

Those look like really nice units. My only problem is, I don't think I
could force myself to put a design like that on a car. I understand
space is an issue, but I go function over form. What ever it takes to
put an intercooler that flows large-side to large-side (instead of
small-end to small-end) I will do. This drastically reduces backpressure
on units this small. But of course we all know that.
Understandably, not many are going this route. I'd like to know of
someone who has?

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R