Power Slot Rotors

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:31:40 CST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:57:38 -0600, Frank De Simone <qualudia101 at cox.net> wrote:

> Planning on leaving the rears stock with stock pads.

> Seriously any comments good or bad is fine.

You made good, safe decisions.  Very popular choices all around.  They
may be a little noisy, and make sure the brakes aren't stone cold the
first time you get on 'em in the morning.  The only thing that would
be recommended above your selections for a street car would be to go
ahead and do the AD22VF upgrade (NX and some ABS SE-Rs), but that can
get costly.

You may like to investigate stainless steel brake lines, and I cannot
emphasize enough the importance of good, clean fluid.  I like
Valvoline SynPower (available at any parts store), but others don't.
You can get Motul RBF 600 (or whatever seceeded it) at a bike shop,
which is highly recommended on this list.  You may also like to go
with a ceramic pad in the rear to maximize wear and minimize both dust
and noise.

--
-=|JP|=-   "Here; Let me show you how squeeze de fish..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |