Power Slot Rotors

Frank De Simone qualudia101 at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 21:57:38 CST 2005

Ok: I selected to go with these on my fronts along with Metalmaster
Axxis Pads. I have the pads, still waiting for the Rotors. Got them
from www.buybrakes.com <http://www.buybrakes.com/>    price seemed
about the same compared to others shipping free.

Dont all yell at me if got the wrong stuff, but seems selection is
limited for a Non ABS USA model. Rotora was my other choice but were
$20.00 more (although I liked the Black center). SP Rotors were the
other possible but I didnt like the look.

Planning on leaving the rears stock with stock pads.

Seriously any comments good or bad is fine.

Thanks, Frank 93SE-R