is this what killed my garage queen? (electrical problem)

Raymond Kawski sr20de at e-rak.com
Sun Dec 5 23:19:49 CST 2004

On Sun,  5 Dec 2004 15:35:28 -0600, David Pertuz wrote

> Could any of you more confirm or deny this? I'm going to take care
> of it on Monday. I might test it this PM by putting in the battery
> and cable from my driver SE-R.

Can't confirm it.  Kieran's friend Christine has a 92 SE-R that
was "overheating."  I got the car from her and found the car wasn't
overheating but the ground wire had busted off.  This made the water temp
gauge for the cluster read hot and/or flutter.  It would make connection
sometimes but not all the time.

It never died nor had problems starting.  Just the gauge read weird thats it.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski