is this what killed my garage queen? (electrical problem)

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 16:20:27 CST 2004

>The cable had corroded clean through at the
>crimp fitting.

I am 100% sure this is your problem. I had the same thing happen, only
mine still started sometimes (how?!).
A better way to test this, is to take your jumper cables, clamp one end
to your negative battery terminal, clamp the other end of that line to
your engine (thermostate housing, or other good area) and try to start
the car with a charged battery. This will effectively ground your
engine, and should allow the starter to crank.
If this doesn't fix it, I'll give you my left arm.

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R