Lights

Studposm36 at aol.com Studposm36 at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 08:55:55 CST 2004

Dear List, Im not sure if anyone can help me with this, because its not really an se-r problem but....here it goes anyway. The other day i was going down the road, and for some odd reason, my parking lights, tail lights, and interior lights all went out at the same time. My headlights stayed on, my blinkers still work when i turn them on, and my brake lights work when i hit my brakes, so i know all the bulbs are good. Ive already bought a new headlight switch because thats what the guy at the parts store told me to try first...didnt work. Ive checked i think every fuse in the car twice, and i have no clue as to what could be causing this. Its kinda getting old because i cant drive my car after dark, well i can if i keep my foot on the brake haha. Just thought id see if anyone knew what was wrong, thanks Justin 96 se-r