Teamserious meet pics part 1

Stefan Bauroth sbauroth at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:04:42 CDT 2004

Ray Kawski wrote:
"Yeah I had fun.  But I was really tired and Stefan needed some help with
his
Classic at his house.  It was running like ass.  I was able diagnose it as a
bad MAF in a few minutes.  We swapped the MAF from his NX to the SE-R and it
ran perfect after."

Thanks Ray! You the man!! I have a new MAF on the way, o.k. a "rebuilt" one
for $100. I was going to get a used one for $40 from SR20Development but he
sells his stuff "as is" so if that one doesn't work "I'm screwed". No
refunds/returns.
The one for $100 has a 1 year warrantee! :-)